Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Player Notes

Ichiro looks like a slim Mr. Fuji, or that dude from all those cheesy Van Damme films. He has a smooth swing, though.

Vladimir Guerrero nearly had his head taken off by some high heat from Kolb. Had Vladimir Tepes been at bat, Kolb might have walked him intentionally. Tepes, also known as Vlad the Impaler, was a Wallachian prince who earned the name Dracul(son of the dragon, or son of the devil) by his enormous cruelty. He was the man Bram Stoker based Dracula on, and in this case, the fiction pales when compared to the horror of history.

We got kicked out of our seats when the original owners came back. Turns out the usher spoke enough French to foil my defense mechanism. Rome wasn't built in a day, and we WILL get up front. I have a sick friend who needs Manny's hat. If I can get my hands on it, my sister can take it and run away...she's the faster sibling.

Check back in a few...S

 

No comments: