Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I'm back

We got to the lowest level this time, but we didn't stay long. Good ballpark security in Texas. I'm tiring, so you all may be on your own soon.

I had to stay for David Ortiz. I simply adore the man. He came to Boston with little fanfare. He had "platoon" written all over him. Instead, he worked hard, and made a huge success of himself. He's a legitimate MVP candidate, and he is as humble and team-oriented as it gets. I get that proud feeling watching him...that proud feeling teachers get when a student rises above himself. I was screaming for him when I was up close, and I may have made it onto the FOX audio.

2 Sox....2 Homers....move Houston to the American League....NOW!

No chance of getting on field at Jeter, btw....there are guards every 5 feet or so near the field, and I ain't that fast anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 red sox helped win home field advantage for the Yankees in the world series  LMAOOOO

Anonymous said...

We do that so the games will get on TV earlier. If the NL wins, we always end up watching games at 1:25 AM or something.

New York is the Evil Empire, but we share a time zone.