Thursday, February 9, 2006

Weekend Assignment #98: Utterly Useless Web Sites

Weekend Assignment #98: Utterly Useless Web Sites :

 

Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About (Stephen used to date a psychopath named Julie, and she was famous for exploding in a rage at his sister's party- because he asked her what she wanted from the buffet table- to the extent that his sister had to hide the sharp objects....... and he had it GOOD when compared to this guy)

Get Shuked: Guide to Writing a Great Suicuide Note (Generally, the act of writing a humorous suicide note will cheer up even the most depressed suicider, to the point where they will reconsider.)

4Q.cc >> Top 100 Facts for Chuck Norris (I have about 5 in this. Thanks to Joe at Magic Smoke.)

The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved (Hunter S. Thompson goes to the Kentucky Derby "to watch the REAL beasts perform." He also maces an English sketch artist.)

Download Flash, Movies, Videos, and Files About Bruce Lee (One of my students submitted this as his Asian culture assignment. If you crack the teacher up, you get the A.)

Putfile - 7th Floor Crew (This will get you fired if you play it at work. It's the Miami Hurricanes fight song, and it is essentially a gang rape set to a 2 Live Crew beat. The sad part? They're millionaires now, and you aren't.)

Subservient Chicken (It is what they say it is... you type a command, the chicken performs the command.)

O.C. & Stiggs - Editorial (Thanks to Bobby V, this is from National Lampoon.)

Cape Cod Today :: Cape Cod News( I'm the East Of Boston blog in the "Blog Chowder" section.)nd Information

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.C. and Stiggs is NOT useless... I have tried to base my life on the teachings of those two wise men.

BV

Anonymous said...

LOl great list Monponsett! (Iraise my glass ) "long live the Smurfette!"
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Some pretty useless stuff here.  Some of it is pretty funny too.  Read through "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About" for a while until I realized that he wrote a frigging book!!!  Jeez!  
Hurray for Hunter!

Anonymous said...

Nice collection of useless sites there!  Especially the Ky. Derby one.
Lori