Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Wishing Them Safe Harbors

ButtermilkBay006.jpg

Free plug for http://www.trinitychurchonline.net/, as the good people of AOL do their part to help out by giving some of SBL to a good cause in Louisiana.

One good plug deserves another....

http://sports.channel.aol.com/bloggerslive (also at top of screen)

 

 

http://www.familylinks.icrc.org/katrina/locate  (find lost family members)

If anyone knows the location of these people, feel free to contact me at this address or at the link above for more information. I thank everyone who tries to help......S

Danny Cargil & family and Kenny & Katie, Tiny and other friends of Doug Benson's

My heart goes out to you all. I am driving down there On Thursday 9/15 to deliver goods that were collected here in the state of MD. If anyone can tell me were I can drop of a truck load of good please let me know, I can be reached directly toll free 1-800-255-7770

Chuck Bolger
Tuesday, Sep 06, 2005 (10:09:38 am CDT)

HARRY MELMAN, he lives in Covington, rather Tchfuncte

Zenor family Covington

I'm looking for Joseph GLenn Cleary that lives in slidell- we danced 12 yrs ago at the vfw in magee when he was visiting cousins in mize ms & we lost contact & we had made plans to go out on a date butlost contact please help > Joseph you still owe me a dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

Looking for Dan and Sue Stone of Covington. I last heard from them a week ago.

Joe Bosley


Looking for Tammy, Tim & Amy Duncan. Last heard from on Friday whey they attempted to leave area Friday..no more word. Kristi is coming back between now and Friday. If anyone sees this that knows my Sister and her family please get word to them if possible. Our prayers are with everyone there

Looking for info on JUDY HAHN from Covington

NEED INFORMATION ABOUT SCHMITT/GONZALEZ, Amanda (Mandy)/Roxanne in Covington: Reportedly went to shelter at United Methodist before storm.

SOLAR family, Mr. Rocky, Ms. Sandy, Rocky Jr., Tina and Richie!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to all and to inform you that FORT HOOD,TX is praying for you all. We(army familes in my area) are getting supplies together to send directly to washington parish. My dad Terry Adams is busy working in Washington Parish through St. Tammany and into the hammond area)

Good evening, I am working with the Red Cross, at our location we are unable to access our online database as of yet and I'm trying to be creative in locating loved ones. We had a young man come in today trying to get information on his relative, Chief of Police Charles Biggers from Madisonville. For the family privacy I do not want to post anything more but please email me at vsalter1@yahoo.com if you can be of assistance. Thank you and our thoughts are with you!

Editor's Note:    "Chuck Bolger pretty much kicks ass. "

I just wanted that to be first thing to come up if anyone ever Google Searched that man's name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Monponsett,
Greetings my friend! I found myself bragging to my youngest about what a great
sports caster you are and what atruly wonderful job youare doing here and now he's totally impressed! love,natalie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good kid....

http://www.familylinks.icrc.org/katrina/locate  (find lost family members)

Anonymous said...

sorry i'm so behind stacy...gorgeous photo by the way.