Monday, September 12, 2005

TAG!!

 

  I was tagged by  Jersey , so here are my answers and the next group of journalers that are tagged. 

Leave a link here if you complete your list and tag the next group!     

Jersey's Link is here: 

  http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl/entries/716 


 

  7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die: 

 1) Meet someone in the street who is a fan of this page

2) rape Tom Brady (before ONE of us dies)

3) teach my children French

4) invent a recipe for chocolate that becomes a Hostess cake

5) see the Red Sox win the World Series (editor's note: CHECK!)

6) go to Vegas and bet $5000 on the Bengals

7) compete (under a mask) for just one night in the WWE      

 

7 Things I Can Do: 

  1) Forget to say "Always Remember" in my 9-11 column 

2) Dribble with both hands

3) understand rap lingo

4) cook a duck

5) get carded for cigarettes while carrying 2 babies

6) marry someone a foot and a half taller than  me

7) make a sad person laugh in about 30 seconds        

 

7 Things I Can't Do:  

1) sing

2) sew

3) sound American

4) beat up my younger sister

5) snap my fingers 

6) water-ski or that other thing with the board

7) be serious for long          

 

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:  

1) earnestness

2) kindness

3) proficiency

4) intelligence

5) decency

6) power

7) looks        

 

7 Things I say most often:  

1) I give!

2) Gabrielle, put your sister down...

3) heyyyyyyyyy

4) baby...brb

5) dunno

6) ayup

7) For God's sake, you're crushing my f******* hips 

        

7 Celebrity Crushes:  

1) Tom Brady

2) Lebron James

3) Sarah Michelle Gellar

4) The Rock

5) Cheryl Rusa

6) David Ortiz

7) Lil'Kim        

 

7 people I would like to do this:    

1) Amanda

2) Beth

3) Diecast

4) Zach

5) Ty

6) Sportz

7) Lew

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, a man with power....that's hot   ;-)

thanks for playing  

Anonymous said...

Hey Monpon, that was fun!

I did the tag and passed it on!

Lew
http://journals.aol.com/lrpatton/SportsBarBuffet/

Anonymous said...

Dear Monponsett.
Totally impressive The French part should work. One day you'll meet all of us fans and then there will be real chaos! lol..ilmao...
BTW I'm so glad that you care enough about people to make a sad person happy !
lol
love and hugs natalie

Anonymous said...

ps that Smurf is from Holland! And she's cute!
love ,nat

Anonymous said...

Wow I love the WWE (www.Jasmineland.freehomepage.com