Monday, March 7, 2005

Moon Over Oakland



Randy Moss: Differences Between Minnesota and California:

- "I look forward to playing with a white quarterback."

- Girls in California won't let him leave the hockey game on TV during sex.

- You can't walk across a lake in June.

- Tough to find Molson on tap anywhere.

- "Glad I spent all that money on fur coats."

- Coke machines don't take Canadian nickels here.

- "Damn...I was just about to take up snow-shoeing."

- "Wow....black guys who aren't athletes.....they do exist."

- "Not a lot of neighbors are attacked by wolverines around here."

- His "Moon Over Lambeau" dance will get him a boyfriend named "Todd" if he does it in the wrong bar.

- "I'm from Minnesota....Compton doesn't scare me."

- "Don't worry, kids.....Daddy will buy 6 feet of snow."

- "Is the governor Austrian, or am I about to fail another drug test?"

- "If I put one of these Hollywood things in Minnesota, I'd make a fortune."

- "I bet that Salma Hayek would look good in a nice ski jacket."

- "I guess I can take the plow blade off the Range Rover now."

- "Duante.....it's Randy......you wanna buy some snow tires?"

- "What Natalie Portman really needs is a guy with 4.3 speed."

- "I hear Sacramento's bangin'.....road trip?"

- "If a third of these Mexicans moved to Minneapolis, the Taco Bells there would prosper."

-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too much! great list!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl