Friday, December 30, 2005

Vote For My Man Ty

Fellow Bloggers,

Tonight is a joyous night for the Quick Slants blog, as Ty's efforts over on FoxSports.com have been rewarded by a spot in the Sweet Sixteen of their "Next Great Sportswriter" contest.  Over the next few weeks, he'll be blogging against the finest writers the blogosphere has to offer in hopes of becoming a columnist on FoxSports.com.  It'll work American Idol-style starting January 1st, as he'll be given a topic to blog about for the duration of the week and be judged by you, the viewing public.

Regardless of how he fares, it's going to be a lot of fun.  Ty will need your help to make this happen!

Check out Ty blog and help support Quick Slants!

Link:  http://blogs.foxsports.com/tyhildenbrandt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Monponsett
(((((Monponsett))))
Big COngrats! N\The teen and I went tin to comment on the new blog but I coudln't get the comment to go throug!  I wll try again! love,nat
ps specifically A have to write an entry in my blog from my teen and his concerns.
He asked me specifcaly to ask you to respond to his concerns whihc I will post there.
love,nat

Anonymous said...

Wow!  Great!  Big Congrats!
Lori