Monday, December 12, 2005

Cape Cod Today

Cape Cod Today :: Cape Cod News and Information

I'm all over the Internet like some kind of awful virus. Look where the Smurf is blogging these days:

Cape Cod Today :: Cape Cod News and Information

They needed a sportswriter, I love exposure... and look at what happened:

East of Boston

My first post there drew angry comments (I managed to upset everyone in town, everyone at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy, and the Hell's Angels... in one sentence), and things only look to be going downhill quickly as I food snob all the local kitchens and do the annoying stuff that my family and friends tell me I am prone to do.

I'm sure that the good people of the Cape aren't used to writers calling their readers "a waste of sperm and egg," as I did while managing my comments section there today (what's worse... the guy I insulted was half right in what he was complaining about).

They'll also have to get used to Sports Coverage that occasionally features a recipe or an anecdote about my border collie. Many will hate it, but enough people (me) should get a kick out of it to keep me blogging.

"East Of Boston" is sort of a local expression used when describing our location to tourists, who we seem to hope will go East of Boston... into Boston Harbor. It's sort of a lesser-used "Cape Cod Tunnel." As long as they wash ashore in Quincy or Scituate, they're not Our Problem.

Even if you end up hating my work there, there aredozens of other links to visit. You'll have a good time, and you may even learn something before we're through... HEY HEY HEY!

Why I don't do photoblogs exhibit #4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOnponsett
((((Mon)))) you funny smurfette! :):) hugs
and I love your blog
nat

Anonymous said...

I guess I really love Penguins and don't want to hurt them, because I couldn't whack a one of 'em!  (I saw your link in the comments section of Kathy's journal and went Penguin awhackin'.)  
Take care, and have a blessed Christmas season. :)

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Drew says: I get the same results from my digital sometimes.  I haven't quite figured out if it is overexposure, battery issues, operator issues or what.  I suppose this is why we should stick to writing...