Friday, December 2, 2005

NWA Quiz

   To keep yourself amused on this cold Friday, here is the infamous NWA quiz from The Phat Phree.

   This is NC-17, but even if you aren't a fan of NWA, it can never hurt to understand the mentality of the person who may be robbing you one day (In all fairness, Eazy-E is dead, Ice Cube has a movie career, Dre is a producer/mogul... although MC Ren must have spent up his NWA money by now, and he seemed to be the meanest one).

   You either know it or you don't. I grew up in all-white Duxbury, yet I always had an ear for rap music. When I began teaching hood rats, they saw this and appraciated it. While there was no ceremony, I was told that I had been awarded a Ghetto Pass by December of my first year.... and I hadn't even kicked the racist guy in the nuts yet (that will be a future entry, trust me).

   This quiz may not be enjoyable for everyone, and it may upset a goodly majority of you. If your the kind of person who listens to Kenny G or Celine Dion, you may want to skip down to the cranberry bread recipe, which will be more up your alley.

   If you read this journal and wish for more Locker Room Unit shots and videos of people being beaten, you may indeed find this to be quite enjoyable.

   If you are one of those absolutely open-minded people who isn't put off easily, I'd imagine that you would view this as an interesting look into the minds of people who don't write poetry or make Sundance Film Festival offerings.

   Again, this will offend everybody that isn't a rap music fan or a sociologist... and when I say "rap," I don't mean R Kelly or Black Eyed Peas fans, either.

   Also... this quiz has an audio format that may not be the thing you want happening out of your cubicle or receptionist desk.

   Bon appetit.

 

the Phat Phree -Features

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never listened to NWA so I know I would fail.  I do like Ludicris though some of the more 'popular' rap.  
Dianne

Anonymous said...

NWA would be in the deep end of that pool Ludacris is in.