Friday, April 6, 2007

The Great Kimbo Slice

I like to follow a happy Easter movie with Kimbo, the titanium-jawed street fighter.

Here's a sampling of Kimbo's particular art:

 

Kimbo Vs Byrd (Kimbo fight 1) - Street fights - FIGHT TIPS

Among the funniest things I've ever watched.

 

Kimbo vs DreadLock Guy (Kimbo fight 3) - Street fights - FIGHT TIPS

The one hitter quitter!

 

Kimbo vs. Gannon (Kimbo fight 2) - Street fights - FIGHT TIPS

I like my fights bare-knuckled, 10 minute rounds, with 10 guys jumping in every two minutes. I may be mistaken, but the white guy may be a Massachusetts cop.

Kimbo vs. AfroPuff and Big Mac - Street fights - FIGHT TIPS

 

Kimbo vs. The Bouncer - Street fights - FIGHT TIPS

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowsie Green Dragon!
that looks like one .... of a fight!
love,nat