We're nearing 20,000 hits here, and it's time for a contest.
Whoever ends up being the 20,000th visitor here gets a free present from the High Above Courtside offices.
I'm always on, so just hit me off when you roll that sucker over to twenty grand, and we can settle the business in IM.
If I'm the 20,000th, I'll just hook myself up.
You'll be able to choose from one of these fabulous prizes....recently edited for an all-AOL approach that keeps you from having to give your address to some freak on the Internet.
- a page from Stacey Monponsett's long-awaited S+M novel Arf, She Said
- a virtual dip into Stacey's prized "Worst Essays Ever Turned In To Me" collection....name of student removed, of course.
- (MAYBE) a picture of Shock and Awe, the Two Minute Warning Cheerleaders....I'm saying "maybe" because:
A) I haven't asked them yet
B) I know Shock can kick my ass, and it doesn't look too good with Awe, either.
- Stacey's new poem, sent to your email. The poem is called Stop Snitching.
- for one quarter hour, Stacey will make up a screen name : "(Your Name Here)'s #1 Fan," and follow you into chatrooms.
- an email with 20 absolutely random picks from Stacey's bookmarks.
- Stacey will write an insane letter to Dr. Paul Zimmerman at Sports Illustrated, demanding his vote on your behalf in the NFL Hall of Fame elections next year.
- For one week, Stacey will advertise your small business in her profile.
- At one point during the school year, Stacey will help your children(through the IM of a legal guardian only) with any History paper they might have due.
- In one IM session, Stacey will teach you enough French to get a bartender's attention in Quebec.
- You'll get an email with 10 of Stacey's favorite recipes...and remember, girls.....Stacey has a 270 pound husband.
- brief tips about how to kill with your hands, via email, gleaned from Stacey's time in the Mossad in the late 1990s.
The best part about High Above Courtside is that it is the only AOL Journal where you can get recipes, sports, homework help, S+M,and tips about how to kill with your thumb.