Tuesday, December 7, 2004

Things Denny Neagle Shouldn't Have Said


1) "I'm a charitable man,,,,she looked hungry"

2) "What can I say, officer.....the girls like to eat Denny's"

3) "Actually, Sir....she paid ME the forty dollars"

4) "There's plenty for everyone, Officer....just wait your turn"

5) "Hey baby...here's forty more dollars...hook up Johnny Law, too"

6) "It's OK, Sir....she's my daughter"

7) "This position we're in is the only way I can get the Raiders game in on the radio"

8) "I paid her $40 to ride with me....the hummer was complimentary"

9) "I have shoulder tendinitis, and it's easier to drive like this"

10) "How bad would you have beaten Rodney King for this?"

11) "May I borrow your handcuffs?"

12) "Thank God you're here....she was attempting to abduct Lil Denny"

13) "She love me long time"

14) "I always wanted my own life-sized bobblehead lap doll"

15) "I can get you Larry Walker's autograph"

16) "I don't have my license on me, but my name is Don Baylor, and I live in Denver"

17) "Meet my physical therapist, who is helping me with my pulled groin"

18) "Phew....I thought you were pulling me over for the kilo of cocaine in the trunk"

19) "Didn't you guys lose your last celebrity sex case?"

20) "I was always a big B.J. Surhoff fan"

21) "Could you come back in about 20 minutes, Sir?"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

21) "Could you come back in about 20 minutes, Sir?"
You saved the best for last!             nclrbrt