Friday, August 6, 2004

A Quick Laugh

I was having a tough day, today. I look awful, I'm fat, and I have this imminent date with pain approaching. I'm too round to really move around much, and it was getting to me. I was sitting around feeling bad for myself.

Then...someone sent me this clip....and I felt much, much better.

Much better, indeed.

If you never saw this clip, the basic story is that a reporter named Jim Rome was taunting former Rams quarterback Jim Everett. Everett had a soft reputation, and Rome had taken to calling him "Chrissy," after the tennis player.

You'll notice that Rome rarely has guests in the studio these days, and he runs most of his lip at men who are speaking to him through a video feed.

Here's why....enjoy.

Attached File  chris_or_jim.mpeg

 

 

 

I may as well hunt for clips here. Hook a Smurf up with these clips, and I'll make you famous:

- Randy Johnson killing that poor bird

- Dr. D pimp-slapping John Stossel

- Red Auerbach walking out on the court during a fight and calling Moses Malone a "big schvatzer"

- The woman who climbed into an English boxing ring to hit her son's opponent with her shoe.

- The Mariah Carey/Mira Sorvino catfight on the set of Wisegals.

- ODB interrupting the Grammy Awards...there's no father to his style 

- Chuck Zito and Jean-Claude Van Damme's Scores fight

- Sharon Stone's husband being attacked by a Komodo Dragon

- Tonya Harding's KO loss to Amy Johnson

- anything else in this vein

 

I have begun to reap the benefits....big thanks to Callahan for the hookup....

and thanks to www.ebaumsworld.com

 

 

Howard Stern fan fools ESPN sccreeners:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/cubsfaninterview.html

 

 

Randy Johnson's Audobon Society commercial:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/birdball.html

 

220 pounds of girl suplexed by a Yamaha

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fatty.html

 

Eating contest melee

KUTV: Eating Contest Turns Into Brawl Outside 2News Studios 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=birdball.mpg