Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Summer Culture

Some more vidya to keep you occupied.....

Hot Violin Skills - CollegeHumor video... I played the Cello in high school. Never, ever, ever play an instrument that's bigger than you are.... because you'll have to carry it home, and someonbe's going to kick your ass for it. This girl, who pretty much bleeds personality, won't have that problem.

What's a disgruntled welder who opposes a recent zoning decision to do...... This is how Dr. Monponsett got her addition built. Zoning boards can be so uppity, until you build an armored bulldozer.

 Dumb Criminal - CollegeHumor video.. I love where he just gives up and has a smoke.

 Bad Movie Compilation - CollegeHumor video... I don't know when "Shark Attack III" came out, but I want to see it rather badly.

For the couple that's bored with having sex in public places, why not try having sex in an Iraqi war zone? - CollegeHumor video.... A pimp I know te;;s me that Muslim women are the best in bed, due to all the repression. If I lived near all those roadside bombs, I wouldn't f*ck so hard.

No comments: