Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Things NBA Stars Hear From Waitresses

Things NBA Stars Hear From Waitresses


1) "No one make any sudden moves while Mr. Iverson pays the check."

2) "If the bar doesn't have St. Ides, we'll have it by the time your buffalo wings are ready."

3) "They only have those brontosaurus ribs on The Flintstones, Mr. O'Neal."

4) "...and you especially can't smoke THAT in here!"

5)  "Ummm....that's definitely not on the menu, Mr. Bryant."

6) "I'm down here."

7 "I don't care if they call you 'Gin Baker'......we can't give you the whole bottle at once."

8) "You don't have to hit me, Mr Kidd....I'll have them make you another martini."

9) "Watch your head, Sir........Ceiling fan!!"

10) "Please let go of me, Mr. Albert.!"

11) "I'm not supposed to sit in your lap when I take orders...."

12) "And what will your husband be having for dinner, Mrs. Christie?"

13) "I'll ask my boss, but I think I have to keep my skirt on."

14) "I don't think it's still a screwdriver if I hold the orange juice, Mr. Barkley."

15) "I refuse to take a Visa card with the name Skip To My Lou."

16) "We don't accept rubles, Mr. Kirilenko."

17) "Well, I'll be damned, Sir...it is bigger than my forearm!!""

18) "C'mon...tell the truth, Mr. Nash...You're like the owner's son, or something."

19) "Please put your shoe back on....Holy Mackerel, it's a phone!"

20) "Control yourself, Mr. Rodman....this is a Chuck E. Cheese."

21) "I don't think we have taller tables, Sir."

 

No comments: