Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Get Ya Open Like Six Pack

Show Me Something: Blog Six-Pack Picks :

Uncle Joe needs six packs, and who am I to say no?

For those of you not in the know, a blog six pack is when you link to six blogs from your blog. All of these blogs are related by some sort of theme.

I'll go with New England blogs, and we'll let the chips fall where they may.

 

Miss Stacy's Pisses and Moans

If I die, I'll send my daughters off to live with Miss Stacy.

 Miss Stacy is a Boston dominatrix who knows how to "handle" men... I'd say "treat them like dogs," except that she likes dogs better than men. I think her principal job is soliciting money online, and you can donate from her gift registry if you so desire.

Once a girl knows how to "handle" men, things tend to go a bit better for them. Stephen would probably dispute my decision, but I'd ensure that he has full visitation rights.

No, it's not me.

The fun part? Neither of us is really a Stacey, although both of us drew Stacey from our more European (she's from Norway) monikers. I'd meet her for coffee someday, but I'm 5'1" and she isn't.

This blog should offend most everybody, but it's a lot of fun to read.

 

Premature Jock-ularity

DP has been sports blogging longer than I have, which isn't easy to do.

We locked horns in the All Star Blogger contest, and had my doctor refused to allow me to go to Houston ( I was preggers), I was going to give him the tickets while keeping the prize money for myself.

Sometimes, the cookie doesn't crumble in your favor, though. I waddled around Houston and my hub met Jessica Simpson, while David sat in Rhode Island.

That said, he writes a top-notch blog. Chew on it a while, then check out whoever I decide to put in here next.

 

Celtics Pride

This blog has been up in various forms, but it's all Cetics/all the time.

I don't expect you to be all Celtic fannish, but the Celts are terrible this year. That means that this blog can be used as a psychological study, examining the random peaks and valleys that drive people to kill.

 

CapeCodToday Blog Chowder 

This is a pile of Cape Cod-themed blogs, and is sort of the 30 pack to Joe's sixer. I'm in there somewhere, although I just dump my AOL stuff in there.

 

Coztanza's Commentary

This is sort of cheating, because George is from effing New Yawk... but he goes to BC, and my neck hurts too much to hunt links.

George tells it like it is, and I've written an article simply by piggybacking on an article he wrote.

Like DP, George sometimes turns up at:

Two Minute Warning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Monponsett,
hey! :):) good entry Smurfette!(dodgin the baseball bat0oooeeee!
love,nat

Anonymous said...

By the way....good luck to yours and George's Boston College against UNC tomorrow.

-Sportz