Saturday, June 21, 2008

Continuing Coverage

 

The second of several entries regarding the Celtics parade. This one is just a cloud of confetti.

Sometimes God serves me a waist-high fastball for a White Wife joke, and I can't think of one.

... like I'm gonna survive 500,000 people in Copley Square... I watched the rest of the parade in perfect comfort on the big screen in Boston Common.

 

Coolest Man In Town?

Checklist... NBA Finals trophy, check... hot wife, check... 100,000 people chanting "MVP" at you, check.... fat, Auerbach-style Havana, check.

Yup... Paul Pierce is running the town today.

 

A parade makes everyone cute... even a hulking 7 footer.

 

I kind of miss a lot of shots because I'm sort of retahhhhhhhhhhhhded.

 

The quality of the pictures will improve once I upload the ones Angela (above, in the sweet KG shirt) sent me... she knows how to zoom and focus and stuff, unlike your favorite Smurf.

 

Lucky The Leprechaun, big-ballin' and shot callin' down Tremont Street, leading a parade that roughly followed the Make Way For Ducklings route.

 

Lord... all I want is a parade where I can mack like that with people yelling for me... and none of that Cart To The Gallows chicanery either, Big Man.

 

More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me say ... damnit ... congrats to your C's on beating my Lakers in the Finals.  Boston was the better team going in and they showed it.  Hopefully we will be able to add Bynum in and make a run at you guys next year.

Anyways, congrats on a remarkable season.

-Sportz

Anonymous said...

You took it better than I took 1985 or 1987... I'd have wished AIDS on the Lakers and all their fans. I may be a sociopath.