Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Some Christmas Stuff

We had to try photographing this dude's yard in the daytime.

 

Santa likes when people donate to Toys For Tots... and if you fail to, he pulls up on his bike and beats your ass with a stocking full of coal.

 

All of Santa's bikes are named after the reindeer. This one is "Blitzen."

 

You thought we were kidding about the coal, didn't you? Nope.

 

Here's Buzzard Bay's first real snow of the winter.

 

Santa rents out his train (which looks mysteriously like someone got clever with a riding lawnower) to Mazzilli's Farm Stand, and they take it around the building if you show up with enough kids. Not a problem with this Catholic family...

 

Santa also covers the bills by selling the occassional shed....

 

... or posing for Stacey's Merchant Marine Santa lamp.

 

Stockings for Gabby, Melissa, Stacey, the Colonel... and Sloppy.

 

We weren't joking when we told you about Stacey's lighthouse obsession.Here's her Christmas stocking.

I want to say it's a Phallic Symbol thing, but I'd hate to have to fight her before Christmas.

 

These look cool IRL. Little presents, all lit up... or my blurry photograph.

 

I like this one. The tree is a Scotch Pine, in pale blue lighting... photographed through a window.

 

 

I only took home 4 or so of these.

 

Stacey's cottage is on Lite Brite Blvd.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Christmas pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of the tree w/blue lights! The Cape area is so nice, I miss it. We just got nearly a foot of snow dumped here. Have a great Christmas!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hehe,  thanks for the journal comment lol! Murder isn't in my agenda tho lol. -Missy :)

Anonymous said...

I read down to where I was last time I came.  Enjoyed all these Christmas entries complete with photos.  You have got an eye for a witty picture.  We need more photographers like you around.  Your sense of humor draws me back.  It's a plus.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

I read down to where I was last time I came.  Enjoyed all these Christmas entries complete with photos.  You have got an eye for a witty picture.  We need more photographers like you around.  Your sense of humor draws me back.  It's a plus.  Gerry

Anonymous said...

These are great!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I love white lights, but the blue tree was stunning.  This was a very clever entry, enjoyed it!!!
Thanks for entering our challenge~
Marie

Anonymous said...

Still laughing over here.  Christmas should be every day.
Clyde

Anonymous said...

Interesting entry into the photo challenge...thanks for playing!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

LOL @ "This dude's yard...."!  Fun pics...  I especially like the last one.

Chelle